Due to our continued growth, we have a number of TIMBER FRAME FABRICATOR AND YARD PERSON vacancies in our manufacturing plants in both Selkirk and Branston.

No experience is required as full training will be given to the successful candidates.

If this is something you are interested in please complete the Application Form, and return it to Oregon Timber Frame Limited, Portland Buildings, Dunsdale Road, Selkirk TD7 5EB or email it directly to

There is no closing date on this vacancy as recruitment will continue throughout the year, however, due to the volume of applications received we regret we will only make contact with applicants who have been selected for an interview.  All application forms are securely destroyed after 6 months of receipt.


We are actively seeking to appoint ON-SITE ERECTORS to work on a number of our timber frame construction projects in Yorkshire, Manchester, Midlands, Cambridgeshire, & Northampton.

You must have a thorough understanding of timber frame construction methods, preferably using the “crane erect” systems. You must hold the necessary CSCS and CPCS cards relevant to your skills.

We are offering competitive rates and continuity of work, if this is something you are interested in please send a c.v. along with a covering letter to 

Please (click here) For Application Form

If there are no current vacancies available we would still like to hear from you. So please fill out the forms below and send them to and we will be in touch if we feel your skills and experience match a role we have available in the future.

Right to Work in the UK (all posts)

To comply with legislation to ensure that all migrant workers employed by Oregon Timber Frame Limited are eligible to work in the UK, a document check of all prospective employees must be undertaken as part of the pre-employment checking process.

Prospective employees are requested to submit the required evidence of their right to work in the UK, these documents are checked and used to protect against the civil penalty for employing illegal migrant workers.

Original documentation that confirm entitlement to live and work in the UK includes :-

  • A Passport/National Identity Card showing you are a British Citizen or an EEA or Swiss National;
  • A full British Birth/Adoption Certificate along with an official document containing your name and permanent National Insurance Number;
  • Or a Passport or travel document endorsed to show that you are allowed to stay in the UK indefinitely or for a limited period of time and are allowed to work is required.

Please note that a short birth certificate and a driving licence are not sufficient to show entitlement to work in the UK.

Leave a Reply

Menu Title